I've been using my real camera less and less these days, something I may later come to regret, but for now I'm relatively content using my phone to document life one square picture at a time. May and June were a bit all over the place, and for anyone who follows me on Instagram, these pictures are old news. But for those who don't, here's what life {lately} has looked like:
Scenes from our week in Knoxville:

Followed by five days in Portland:

Oh, and I went to Seattle for several days in May. It was a grueling work trip, as you can see:

And a few from life in Colorado:
Scenes from our week in Knoxville:

Followed by five days in Portland:

Oh, and I went to Seattle for several days in May. It was a grueling work trip, as you can see:

And a few from life in Colorado:
1 comment:
pretty sure you could make a living from your photography. your pictures are stunning.
Post a Comment