The many parks and hidden walking trails
Not being reliant on my car (I heart metro's. I heart walking)
Pancakes at the Vienna Inn
The most amazing Blockbuster's ever ("This video is only 4 days late. We usually don't start charging till around 7" says the man behind the counter)
Days spent mapping, surrounded by map loving people
The many, many restaurants and shops (dolcezza, ben's chili bowl, pizza paradiso, etc)
National Geographic Society
The cafeteria's corn muffins and apple-glazed pork chops
Strolling around Georgetown
Bea and Andrew
Having a Pret a Manger only blocks away
Cupcake shops
3 Ikea's within 50 miles
The tennis wall
Bike trails
Trader Joe's and Wegman's
...but most of all, my most delightful work colleagues (and Caitlin, my B.I.F.). It was lovely.
and FYI, Mark will miss the museums and Baja Fresh. I have no doubt there are others, but those are the two I'm most sure about.
2 comments:
i'm always good for a cupcake, tracy. consider me your own personal cupcake shop :)
I'm checking out your blog for the first time and I love it! Here are some reasons why we should be friends:
1. Our mutual hatred for the awful color purple
2. Our mutual hatred for the awful "food" mushrooms
3. I love Wegmans and Trader Joe's! They were the only grocery stores I would go to.
4. Um, we both love Ikea, but so does everyone else, so maybe this is weak.
5. We both think the Crass' are the best, but again, weak.
6. We were married in 2003 also. Yeah, this list is getting shaky. I'm gonna stop now. But I think we are more than qualified to be friends!
Post a Comment