1.01.2013

A Southern Jingle All the Way

The weekend after Christmas we made our way to Knoxville {I spent two weekends in Knoxville this trip - one to see friends, one to see family} for the Pollock Family Christmas. We stayed at Mark's brother's house and ate and ate and ate...  and then we ate some more.  And we went to Dollywood, where we shivered.  And then we ate again.  It's been too long since all of Mark's family was in one place for any amount of time so it was good to all share one house for a weekend.



^ The Pollock's :: Mark's dad and mom, brother Patrick, Denise, Mark, sister Jessica, Jonathan, Me, and our niece Madison {age 10}

1 comment:

Angela said...

Ok, Tracy, it's time to update. I love this blog and I know you are stalking other people's blogs so you need to update yours now. Miss and love you! HI MARK!