11.12.2012

Fairy Glenn

I confess that I did very little research for this entire vacation.  Aside from making sure we had places to sleep and our flights were booked, I had absolutely no idea where to go or what to see, which was kind of freeing and basically meant we just let each day unfold and be whatever it wanted to be.  The only thing I knew in advance was about a little place on the Isle of Skye called Fairy Glenn.  I didn't know what to expect but thought it sounded rather magical so we all went in search of it on our first day on the island.  It's actually rather difficult to find.  There aren't any signs leading you to Fairy Glenn, it's just down an obscure little road... And it was amazing.  Enchanting actually.

1 comment:

Things To Do said...

My Freshman High School Mascot was a Ram. And I wish I paid better attention to know if the Ram in this photo is happy or angry. Either way it's all sorts of awesome!