6.02.2012

Family Time

At Christmas I took a million pictures while we were in Huntsville - this trip I took very few. This may have something to do with the fact Jack was potty training and therefore wasn't always wearing clothes from the waist down.  Or maybe I was just too busy relaxing. Regardless, we had a really nice time lounging in my parent's neighborhood pool, visiting with all the grandparent's, and playing with Jack.

This child has no fear.  I have no doubt he will be a roller coaster enthusiast:


Enjoying the sandbox, which appears to be a very active construction site:


And practicing his croquet skills:


I also managed to snap a picture of my dad in his most natural state:


PULLING WEEDS!

One morning Mark and I were walking up toward the house and spotted my dad laying down in the neighbor's yard examining their grass.  He then pulled weeds in their yard, in his yard, in Pete's yard.  Then he sprayed chemicals... followed by more chemicals {I'm fairly certain my parent's yard will be a Superfund site someday}.  Then he mowed practically every yard in the neighborhood just for fun...  well, actually he just mowed his and the neighbor's, but you get the point.  Once a grounds keeper, always a grounds keeper.

And if you've never had some of these...

...you are missing out.  Yum.

And last but not least, here's a little family home movie to add to the collection:

No comments: