A couple of months ago I inadvertently started "The Ugly Postcard Challenge" with my friend Marta. It all started with this postcard that I sent her in March. It really is quite hideous. And now we're sending more hideousness {or awesomeness} back and forth between Tennessee and Colorado.
Marta really hit it out of the park this past week when I received these four gems in the mail....

As an added bonus, I received a seriously awesome postcard from the Pez Memorabilia Museum from my friend Miranda in California. Truth be told, April was just a great month for mail in general... I'm really going to have to step up my game in the months ahead.
Marta really hit it out of the park this past week when I received these four gems in the mail....

As an added bonus, I received a seriously awesome postcard from the Pez Memorabilia Museum from my friend Miranda in California. Truth be told, April was just a great month for mail in general... I'm really going to have to step up my game in the months ahead.
2 comments:
Haha! This is an awesome challenge! I just got a great postcard from the Dunes and now have to go somewhere exciting to find a postcard to return. :)
Aww man I wish I would have seen this earlier when I was in Florida this past weekend. I so would have owned up to the challenge and could have found a few gems myself to send you!
Post a Comment