4.02.2012

Washington Park

After almost six months of searching, we finally found a church in Denver that we like {or that I like. Mark things it's okay. But Mark thinks everything is okay so I guess that means it's, well, okay}. It's located in Washington Park...which leads me to also say, I have recently found a neighborhood in Denver that I really like. Wash Park. So charming. So lovely. Convenient to the interstate, downtown, and includes a really BIG park. And at the moment, bursting with the inklings of spring.
















This is what Mark looks like when he's thinking "will she please put the camera away so we can go eat lunch, " but he thankfully persevered...

because seriously, how perfect is this...

Tonight it's snowing. And my fingers are crossed that the three inches we're forecasted to receive by morning doesn't damage the flowers. I know the rest of the country had the shortest, most non-existent winter on record, but we have not. It's been snowing since Halloween. I need flowers.

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

Ooooo. I like Washington Park too.

Things To Do said...

A neighborhood with porch swings and rocking chairs? The only thing missing is a white picket fence! Seriously you find one of those lurking in Washington Park and I'm moving there!