...or at least that's what Mark calls him. To me, he's just Diego. Our first official pet as a couple. I realize getting a hamster is a slightly 8-year old thing to do, but who cares. He's awesome!
Here's an email our 10-year old niece {Madison} recently sent Mark. It will tell you all you need to know.
Twelve Things You Should Probably Know about Tripedi:
1. Please Skype with us sometime.
2. Post a blog on Tripedi.
3. You will be receiving something for Tripedi.
4. Please consider giving him the middle and last name of David Pollock
5. Just think about something... THE PLAGUE!!!
6. Are you completely positive he's a boy? Its really fat.
7. Are you going to get an Oregon Duck hat or a Petyon Manning hat for Tripedi?
8. Do not go swimming with Tripedi.
9. Do not feed him watermelon for diarrhea reasons.
10. It may look fun, but do not let Tripedi chew a tissue box with a color design. It may contain lead paint.
11. If Mark swells up like a toad, convince Tracy to let it go.
12. Do not sleep with Tripedi. He may chew your face off and run on your body and you will not get to sleep.
*all these materials were researched online, made up, or came from the person next door.
Love and Kisses,
Madi and my new pet (it's really Grandma)
________
In case you're wondering, the name "Tripedi" came from the fact he only has three fully functional legs.
And lastly, for a little hamster hilarity, I highly recommend watching this video. If you're limited in time, skip ahead to the 1:17 minute mark. So funny.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh I love this post. Your video made me smile like an idiot. I love the music too. What is it? When I feel stressed out I will come back and spend a little time with Diego.
Hahaaha that video is awesome. And seriously Diego was all about that camera, so much so that he almost missed the food!
Post a Comment