Last night Mark and I celebrated a little Colorado Christmas. It consisted of Qdoba and an out-of-tune banjo rendition of Silent Night, followed by me falling asleep on the sofa while Mark watched Kung Fu Panda. Minus the banjo, it was a fairly typical Friday night for us.
As for today, we'll soon be heading to the airport and will most likely be crossing into Alabama just as Christmas Eve turns into Christmas Day. I'm so looking forward to a warmish southern Christmas and am simply giddy about the prospect of 50 degree weather and no snow. I'll be happily leaving my long underwear, snow boots, and smart wool socks here...





Last night while hanging up a few Christmas cards, I was reflecting on what a great year it has been. I kept looking at one of our cards thinking "we didn't even know you guys existed last year, and now we can't imagine life without you"... that's a good year in our books.
So Merry Christmas!
{and a side note, if you haven't heard the Bare Naked Ladies rendition of God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen, I recommend you go to itunes and download it at once. It's been on constant repeat this past week at the Pollock house...}
2 comments:
Fa lalalal lalala LA!! mark is looking so portlandia meets coloradian in this images. whatever that means..
I can't imagine life without you either, if you were referencing me!
Merry Christmas, Mark and Tracy!!
Happy belated Christmas! I've been siting here debating which is more awesome Qdoba or banjos. And I've decided that they are equally cool!
Post a Comment