Here's a little peak into what we've been doing instead of packing and preparing for our big move.
And I promise that even though most pictures seem to prove otherwise, there are other people in my family besides Mark and Jack.


















Sports aren't very big in Portland, especially college football. And even more so, Tennessee football. But you really can't blame Portland for that. So hooray for at least one football game to watch while we were in town - I didn't pack any orange clothing so had to improvise a bit. Go Big Orange!

And here's my Mamaw and Papaw. I think they're awesome...


I spent time with my other grandparents as well, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera handy. But Grandmother told me stories from her childhood while she made dinner so that's okay...
Sometimes when we're together, we like to bask in the beautiful glow of the television {my dad, brother, Jack, and Catie}...


Over the course of almost two weeks we made the rounds - Knoxville {thanks Marta and Evan!}, Alabama {x2}, and Nashville to see Mark's folks. Honestly I feel like I've been here forever, but it's been a lovely, long visit, and surprisingly stress-free despite all we have to do back in Portland. That's all about to change... things are about to get busy and I'm probably about to lose my mind.
1 comment:
Love love love the picture of Jack pulling the wagon. Seriously great!
Post a Comment