4.22.2011

60 in 60, Take 12

{Lot/Guil - Part I}

#12: Dog Mountain, Columbia River Gorge (04/17/11)
There's a bit of a dark cloud over Mark and I at the moment - one not even the beautiful sunshine, which I'm shocked to say is actually shining, can remedy. Our good friends Guillaume and Lottie, who have been in town for the past week, are currently on a flight back to London, a thought so depressing I am choosing to pretend they are just in the other room sleeping. We try to meet up at least once a year and this year the destination was Oregon, USA {previous locales include London (x2), Greece, Boston, Atlanta, and Maryland}. Seeing as to how they live in cloudy London and we live in rainy Portland, the theme of the week could really be called "driving around Oregon looking for sunshine while laughing hysterically." It was good fun, starting with a grueling hike up Dog Mountain in the Gorge last Sunday.

And if you need a reminder on how I know Ms. Lottie, click here and read "A Little History".

Also, a majority of these pictures and the ones to come are Guillaume's. Many thanks for documenting our time together!












I seriously hope everyone has a friend that makes them really laugh - the kind of laughing where if you don't prop yourself up on something you'll fall onto the floor. In a lot of the pictures from this week, I look exactly like the shot above...minus the moss beard thankfully.





1 comment:

Things to Do said...

The fourth picture is just incredible. And I laughed out loud at the group moss photo!