1.03.2011

Christmas in Dixie {Part III}

This blog could also be titled "Overly proud and adoring auntie waxes on yet again about her nephew Jack who she wishes lived next door and misses terribly."

The morning after Christmas Jack and I sat and played for a bit before we all loaded up and traveled north to Tennessee. This is the most focused, non-destructive child I've ever met {and I've played with A LOT of one year old's}. We sat there for almost 25 minutes before I got bored and moved on to other toys {notice how I said I got bored, not Jack} He's definitely my brother's child. So, check out the cutest little "bye" ever at seconds 18 and 31, plus some rocking car sounds toward the end. Give the kid something with wheels and he's a happy man.

1 comment:

Evan and Marta said...

Yup, hyper-focused. You've got a cute one on your hands.