8.06.2010

30 Year Stats

Every time Marta's kids go the pediatrician (1 month old, 6 months old, etc) she posts their stats. I figured on this, my 30th birthday, I would post mine as well.

Age: 30
Height: 65.5 inches (50th percentile)
Weight: 120 lbs (30th percentile)
Head Circumference: 22 inches (86th percentile)
Circumference of Pinky Finger: 1.75 inches (9th percentile)

And a few other random stats, for prosperity's sake:
Items completed on 30 before 30: 19/30
Last book I read: All Over the Map by Laura Fraser
Countries visited: 7/195 (there is much work to be done!)
States visited: 43/50
IKEA stores visited: 6/313
Pizza's consumed: only 3 this week.
People in my life named Jennifer: 9
Number of times I've won Catan: 1

2 comments:

Dana said...

You have only won Catan ONCE!?! Happy birthday my sweet friend!

Evan and Marta said...

I love these stats! You have me beat on the IKEA stores visited. I've hit 4.