8.07.2010

Last Picture

So that picture from two posts ago didn't end up being the last one of me at 29. Unfortunately this one did. Classic.

And Mark could only wonder "What was I thinking marrying this crazed lunatic..."

But then he quickly forgot about what a nutcase he married, because our food was delivered. My last meal as a twenty-something. Oh sweet heavenly pizza, how I love thee...

And yes, I am wearing the exact same outfit I have been photographed in since mid-June. It's cool, comfortable, and I like it. That's just how I roll...

1 comment:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Tracy! It looks like you guys had a fun time. Marta's decor was awesome. And I want to reach through my screen and steal that pizza. I'm glad you had a great day and a memorable transition into a new decade of life :)