Some maps I did for NG earlier this year are printed and heading to a school near you, for a small fee I assume. I received copies in the mail this week and think they look fantastic! And huge! Two are currently hanging beside our guest bed, also known as the bed in our office that gets used as extra desk space. But should you need to spend the night, I expect you to leave with nothing less than an 8th grade education in US geography. In fact, don't be surprised if there is some sort of exit quiz.
3 comments:
Sweet!
Did you do this whole map? Because that looks like a TON of work. I like it. Congratulations.
Ok, I'm just going to go ahead and out myself as the huge dork I am, and I don't care who knows it. I've loved your past few blog posts! The one about how you actually make a map using GIS was spellbinding. If I slept in your guest room, I wouldn't get any sleep, too focused on preparing for my quiz in the morning! Maps are fascinating. I want your job, preferably without the 4 more years of schooling it would require, thankyouverymuch.
Post a Comment