Starting on the top left:
Seriously, I think we get the point. Use another door. Got it.
1) Mark with Lego Yoda, 2) A blender accident, 3) Mark with straw, 4) Picture grouping, 5) $399.99 truffles, 6) Kate, 7) Homemade pizza, 8) Roger Federer at the US Open, 9) Halloween pumpkin Elmo, 10) Fall tree, 11) Mark needs a haircut, 12) Large pile of luggage
And my personal favorite, which I took at work:
Seriously, I think we get the point. Use another door. Got it.

3 comments:
so whenever i make one post, i have to catch up on 12 of yours, i feel so slow. great idea with the phone picture dump. wish i could do that with my old phone. also, i made a few comments on much earlier posts.
I'm just impressed you know how to get them off your phone and onto your computer. Also, as I'm writing this, I realize you probably won't see this comment before you see me. Woo-hoo!
That's my Kate!
Post a Comment