3.21.2010

New Toy

Mark must have been feeling extra generous today because after lunch, he took me shopping for my newest toy. A Nikon D3000, plus a second lens. I have no clue how to use it. I've been taking a photography course using my friend's Canon, so every knob and dial is completely different. It's fantastic though. A little gift before we go on vacation. It must have been those eggs I made for Mark this morning; he's weak to their cheesy goodness.

Next on my list is a flash, a tripod, and one of these. Unfortunately these items will have to get in line behind some much needed software. When did the things that interest us go from costing $20 to $200? Most unfair.

3 comments:

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Dang, if that's what it takes, I'll have some eggs waiting for Mark when you guys get here! Congrats Tracy! Will you be bringing your new baby with you?

Evan and Marta said...

Cool camera!!! Enjoy it. You won't know what to do with yourself. My camera is a digital dinosaur.

lindsay anne said...

awesome. enjoy!