10.12.2009

PNW: Sky High

I'm getting out of order and posting a video from the end of our trip. And I guess technically Sky High isn't in the Pacific Northwest, but whatever.

One thing on my 30 Before 30 list is to jump at Sky High, this ridiculous trampoline place in Sacramento. They offer workout classes which claim to burn 1,000 calories/hour (that's insane!) and have some dodge ball and free jump areas as well. Mark and I played a two-person round of dodge ball. I kept thinking it would be great to have a small group dodge ball tournament. They definitely need to put one of these in Knoxville.


And after about 25 minute, we were tuckered. In all fairness, we had hiked over 6 miles earlier in the day. It was lots of fun though. I laughed the whole time.

Fun Fact: California is home to the world's tallest (Redwood), largest (Sequoia), and oldest (Bristlecone Pine) trees.

1 comment:

leslie said...

i'll play in a dodgeball tourny! looks like you guys had so much fun!