The second part of our visit was spent doing two things: eating pizza at Fritti's and chilling at the airport. You'll notice the pictures posted below are all about hats and wool - two things Lot and Guil have plenty of. In fact, if you went to South America at the moment you would notice a severe shortage of woolen products due to the fact they're all in Lot's luggage.

Terrorizing Lottie with my Llama finger puppet (she teaches and couldn't think of any stories with llamas so handed that one over to me...umm, Llama Llama Red Pajama, Llama Llama Mad at Momma...but perhaps I should keep my mouth shut because I do love my extremely warm Llama finger puppet).

A bag of woolen hats (and not the only bag of woolen hats - more were in a woolen bag), along with me fashioning some very warm woolen socks.

And of course two of the hats were gifts for us - from Peru and super snazzy (And warm! Toboggans made in the US don't have anything on these guys.)
So, fantastic visit but much too short. It was hard leaving. Thankfully there's an IKEA in Atlanta so I went for a cinnamon bun to cheer me up before the drive back to Knoxville. And just in case I'm still sad this week, I brought 6 more home to help me cope.
2 comments:
...all that llama drama
Awwww you guys had so much fun!!!! I am in LOVE with the last pic of you and Mark! It may be the cutest pic of you EVER!
Post a Comment