The following are descriptions of Mark and I based on our Chinese birth years. I discovered mine in a free herbal magazine I picked up somewhere, and then had to do some research to find Mark's (for some reason Jan. 1977 was excluded). Those Chinese know their stuff - so true it's a bit freaky.
Tracy (Yin):
Possesses the energy of movement, called "Gentle Wind." A person with this pattern has a need to move literally and figuratively. This can mean literally moving around from place to place, not being tied to a desk, or having hobbies that involve movement or travel. The downside is lack of commitment, not being able to settle down, and being a terrible patient when sick. [I guess this explains why I've lived in 3 cities, 5 apartments, and had 6 jobs in the past 5 years. Plus, I heart travel.]Mark (Yang):
A loner, individualistic, meditative, and spiritual. A person who smiles a lot, however tends to be closed, unsociable, and private. Love books and things that bring them closer to nature. Solitary, non materialistic, and self-directed. Equilibrium comes from within. [I think the "smiles a lot" part is an interesting addition - and incredibly true of Mark]
No comments:
Post a Comment