5.15.2009

Babies

Our small group has become a bit of a baby factory as of late.  Over the past month, two of our friends gave birth to beautiful baby girls.

First came baby Carly on April 13, while we were still in DC.  Marta took this picture for us (as you can see by the sign, Carly was very anxious to meet us). We met her several weeks ago and she's beautiful.  Congrats to Nathan, Leslie, and big brother Caleb!


Then on May 13, Carly's BFF Juliet was born.  Marta, Teagan, and I made a trip to hospital Wednesday morning to meet her.  Absolutely perfect. Congrats Tara!

This is obviously not me holding baby Juliet.  It's Teagan.  Teeny babies freak me out - they just seem so flimsy and breakable.  So I photograph other people holding very small babies, and then when they're about 6 months old, I start playing with them.

I can however hold a cookie cake and pose with some friends (Teagan and Bird).

Congratulations!

No comments: