Tiffany, my wonderful Knoxville friend, rolled into town early Thursday morning (early being 2:15 a.m.) with her friend Amanda (who is also now our friend Amanda). Between Amanda and I, we have well over 400 photos from the occasion so I'm having to turn their visit into a threeparter.
First we'll start with the food. One of my favorite things to do while guests are in town is eat -whether it be a place Mark and I have tried before or somewhere new. Amanda is a vegetarian so Ben's Chili Bowl was out, however we found some other great eats. Our bellies stayed nice and full.
First we'll start with the food. One of my favorite things to do while guests are in town is eat -whether it be a place Mark and I have tried before or somewhere new. Amanda is a vegetarian so Ben's Chili Bowl was out, however we found some other great eats. Our bellies stayed nice and full.
Dinner on Friday at Murphy's Irish Pub in Alexandria.

Dinner on Saturday at Pizza Paradiso.
Thankfully we were constantly walking during the day, so although we packed in the calories, it all got burned off leaving us hungry for more. Their visit was capped off with breakfast at IKEA on Sunday. Gotta love those Swede's! For $4 you can eat to your heart's content...Mmm!

3 comments:
HEY YOU GUYS
You look like you are having a lot of fun. Loving the layout of your page... very stylish my lovelies.
Well, keep it mad you crazy things and re the hillbilly accent... tracy hon i will always be able to hear it.... I scor-ed a POE INT point for those of you north of the mason dixie line. i dont know. honestly. you gotta lurve those southerners.
Love lottiexxxxxx
I miss dolcezza.
Where's part 3??? I need part 3...
Post a Comment