3.10.2009

The Zoo

The weather here was fantastic on Saturday so what did we and everyone else do? Go to the zoo! It was packed, but manageable. I've wanted to go to the National Zoo since I was little and my brother brought me back a panda pencil holder from a trip with our grandparents. Mark bought me a stuffed panda as an upgrade. Apparently all my pathetic sob stories about how I never got to go anywhere as a kid paid off and he took pity on me.

For one blog buck, what animal am I?

The stegosaurus was a bit random.

For dinner we took the metro up to Tenleytown in search of Comet Ping Pong, a pizza place in my local eats book. It was no Coco Sala, but was good and didn't require an additional trip to McDonald's afterwards so hooray!

1 comment:

A Wassel said...

totally an elephant. i'll be expecting a buck in the mail.