3.07.2009

Coco Sala

Our friends Dana and Josh are in town and last night we took them to Coco Sala. This place was recommended to me by my masseuse at NGS (my life is not as charming as that sentence just sounded). Coco Sala is a tapas restaurant with small amounts of chocolate in every dish. All the dishes were tiny and expensive, which didn't exactly thrill Mark or Josh, however I thought it was fantastic - a great dining experience!

Doesn't the sign just scream "Chocolate!"?

Mark and I ordered the bacon mac & cheese and a chicken slider. The mac & cheese was topped with some chocolate covered bacon (umm, gross). The food was delicious and for desert we participated in a chocolate tasting - also delicious. Those plates of food by the way were only about 2 in x 2 in. Tiny.

Me and Dana with full bellies, completely satisfied. Mark and Josh, still starving.

Much to my chagrin, we followed this amazing meal with a quick stop at McDonald's so the boys could get a bit more food. They complained for about an hour, but I think secretly they enjoyed their Coca Sala experience. I know I did.

No comments: