2.03.2009

Heat Wave

On Sunday Mark and I were spoiled with a day of nice weather so we packed some sandwiches and headed into DC to enjoy the outdoors. We walked the length of the Washington Mall twice and ate our food in front of the Lincoln Memorial. We've been here several times before, however it was much less crowded then we're used to, which we enjoyed. More then anything though, it was nice not to be shivering.

Supernova perhaps?


So it's Tuesday now and our day of "warmth" has come and gone. It snowed last night and it's back to freezing. Mark's in WV this week where it's even colder, and he took Helga, the GPS, with him. I never knew how much we relied on it until yesterday when I had to find a Walgreen's. At home you can't drive 20 feet without passing one, however there are only a couple here. Even though I copied down directions, it took me over an hour to find the place. What's sad is that it was only 6 miles from our place. On the plus side though, I did find a Trader Joe's.

Blog Buck Totals:
Marta - 2 blog bucks
Peter - 3 blog bucks

(The things behind Mark were legos from the Lego Store)

2 comments:

Pete said...

Woohoo! I love blog bucks! Where can I find the blog buck shopping mall?...

Dana said...

Josh named our GPS Vicky. I dont like it. He says to me you know Vicky would never yell at me like that. He wants to download the "nagging wife" language for it.