Mark and I played a game of "Pooh Sticks" with some bamboo we had taken from the walking trail earlier (so I guess you could say it was a game of "BamPooh Sticks" haha). Hopefully we all know how this game is played. My stick won...if you look closely you can see it there on the right. Whoopie!
11.29.2008
Gobble Gobble
This year (like most years), Thanksgiving took us to Nashville where we indulged in all kinds of yummy goodness and quality family time. My personal highlight came after the Norfleet Turkey Extravaganza (at my grandparent's) when we headed down the road to walk across "the bridge that Tracy built". I'm not sure what the actual name of this walking bridge is (over the Cumberland, near Opry Mills), however it is slightly significant to me. When I was working in Nashville, I did the soil study on the Shelby Bottoms side so they could construct a large berm for the bridge. It all looked good, so I guess I did an okay job. Nothing crumbled and we didn't go tumbling in the river....whew! I can sleep easy.
This is the ol' "squeeze the grandkids in the back of the car" trick. Apparently grandparents have been doing it for years. Mark, Alex (my cousin), and I were quite cozy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awwww Mark looks quite handsome in the picture of you in the car
Post a Comment