Or "Greetings from Brazil" in English.
My good friend Lottie (of Southern Miss fame) and her beau Guillaume recently left their home in jolly ol'London and are now cruising (by foot, not boat) around South America for the next 9 months. They are supposed to stop every hundred feet or so and send me a postcard. The first one arrived from Brazil on Saturday.
They are doing something that I have wanted to do forever; pack my bags and travel around a foreign country for 6 months to a year. I have two scenarios currently planned. The first Mark and I just plop our bottoms in a cozy little town in Ireland and use that as home base for excursions and small trips around europe. The second is to jet set around the world with the following destinations in mind: Australia, Beijing, the Maldives, Damascus, Tanzania, Greece, Scandanavia, Patagonia, then home.


No comments:
Post a Comment