8.27.2008

HHS Reunion

Two weeks ago, my best friend Dana and her Josh flew in from Texas for our 10 year high school reunion. I honestly had no desire to attend the reunion, but it was worth it to spend a little extra time with the two of them, especially since we hadn't seen each other since a quick lunch at Panera two years ago. The reunion was held in Townsend but we both agreed it would have been much better in the Heritage High cafeteria...and instead of bbq, lunch ladies could have served rectangular pizzas, broccoli casserole, and mashed potatoes, all for $3.25. Maybe at the next 10.

A group of old friends, reunited 10 years after...

Me and my Dana

2 comments:

Dana said...

aww I love you It was so good seeing you doll! We NEVER need to let this much time pass again!

Caldor Vindecus said...

Hey I know those people!!!