4.16.2013

Southern California in a Nutshell



I think the pictures posted above sum up Southern California perfectly.  Guillaume took the first three; for whatever reason I love the one of traffic.  It was interesting going to Los Angeles immediately after spending a day in New York.  And if ever forced to make the choice, I would much rather pack my bags and head west, enduring the traffic and the smog, and set up camp in Los Angeles.  I don't like New York.  I want to like it, and every several years I forget that I don't.  But then I return and accidentally find myself in Times Square and am reminded all over again that it's not for me.  But every time I step foot in California, whether it be the southern end or somewhere else, I never want to leave.

But enough of my love letter to California.  Instead, excuse me while I chuckle at the three photos below.  Guilluame - quite the tourist!

No comments: