Let me preface this blog by saying I am not a rodeo girl. I don't like cows or steaks or wrangler jeans. And I'm only lukewarm about horses. I'm also not a midwestern girl. I am southern with a hint of pacific northwest; but midwestern...definitely not. But, when you live in Denver and are surrounded by mountains on one side and cows on the other, attending a rodeo/stock show is bound to happen, especially when Mark has been to neither. I'm afraid it's only a matter of time before he trades in his baseball cap for a cowboy hat and his running shoes for a handsome pair of ostrich boots.










2 comments:
Love the bottom three photos of the horse. Super awesome! And I am a midwestern girl and I don't have boots and never been to a rodeo either! I need to step up my game!
great shots!
so, a long while ago, i realized that i didn't send the thank you email that i had saved in my drafts for the map you sent us. we've used it a few times and are incredibly appreciative! i feel like such a jerk for not sending it when i realized it wasn't sent but it had already been a long time at that point. anyway, thank you.
i hope you guys have fun in morocco and find our posts useful. take care.
Post a Comment