12.10.2011

Life according to my Not an iPhone

It's been over a year since I've downloaded the few photos on my phone. I don't have an iphone and as much as I'd love to have the camera it comes with, I can't bear the thought of being able to get online while out on a walk. So I'm still kickin' it old-school; Mark and I both are...


1. My super cool grandparents and their ridiculously skinny christmas tree.
2. My first brussel sprouts, eaten at the before mentioned cool grandparent's house. They were ok, but I probably won't be eating anymore.
3. Relaxed-fit sweatpants. I didn't know sweatpants could get more relaxed.
4. My first pedicure, compliments of my friend Jamie. I was sad the lady rubbed off my calluses.
5. A filming of "Portlandia" outside my former office in Portland.
6. A shop in Portland where you can get your hair blow-dried... a definite sign that it rains a lot.
7. This sign always made me chuckle. It's the calmest person ever evacuating a building on fire.
8. Pancakes in bed.
9. Another Denver snow.
10. "The Pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty" ...words to live by.
11. What is wrong with this lady's hair? Part 80's fluff, part coonskin hat.
12. Easter candy? On December 6th? Really? I think it may be a tad too early for this.



13. A Portland super-slug. Stepping on one feels like stepping on a giant log.

2 comments:

Jamie Rae said...

I didn't know you took a picture of the pedicure??? :O)

Things To Do said...

I used to feel the same about getting online from anywhere. But the moment I used it to help me find my way after being hopelessly lost, I was sold. Now they have their hooks in me for life.

And do you think you can get your hair done at the blowout place to match the lady's hair in the picture? Cause that'd be amazing!