There is this park in Seattle called Gasworks. It once was an old industry and they have since turned it into this really great green space. A lot of the machinery and pipework is still there so last weekend while we were in Seattle we had a little photo fun {our weekends have been a bit busy as of late - the Coast, Mt Rainier, and Seattle. Our weeks have been packed too. Hence the lack of early September blogging and the catch up blog-dump happening this week}.
Hilarious! I think I once went past the GasWorks on a boat tour, but had I known I could have played a game of hide and go seek, I totally would have swam there.
2 comments:
Those are fun pictures. I think they filmed a scene in 10 Things I Hate About You at Gasworks.
Hilarious! I think I once went past the GasWorks on a boat tour, but had I known I could have played a game of hide and go seek, I totally would have swam there.
Post a Comment