way too long since I checked your blog!!! have been going back through and believe this to be my favourite picture. Y'all head back young lady to that shop yonder and buy the yellow hair do for Anka to wear in Morocco. If you can find a brown one for Muuuurielll we will soon be making wonderous shadow pictures on the dunes riding those camels - which will make the best picture of ALL time on your blog btw.
2 comments:
This is awesome! I especially love the turkey hat!
way too long since I checked your blog!!! have been going back through and believe this to be my favourite picture. Y'all head back young lady to that shop yonder and buy the yellow hair do for Anka to wear in Morocco. If you can find a brown one for Muuuurielll we will soon be making wonderous shadow pictures on the dunes riding those camels - which will make the best picture of ALL time on your blog btw.
Post a Comment