8.26.2011

More Camp Photos

{trolley ride before the Royal Banquet}


{one of many critters that were caught}


(a boy's cabin...plus Spiderman going undercover in a baseball cap and glasses}


{a human ice cream sundae}


{a girl's cabin}


{invitation to the Royal Banquet announced at breakfast}


{me and Jamie, photographer extraordinaire. She's fabulous. I'm ridiculously sleep-deprived in this picture and probably in desperate need of a shower. Jamie sat by me anyway.}


{the Pollock's...hanging out at camp}

All our camp photos were taken by Jamie, who did an amazing job. I've been telling Mark all week that she's my new BFF, only she doesn't know it yet.

5 comments:

Jamie Rae said...

You are so cute!! YOU are MY new BFF. The photos look great on here, and I Love the blog. Keep it up girlfriend! :)

Things To Do said...

These are great photos! Looks like an amazing and inspiring time.

Evan and Marta said...

I agree. Jamie IS extraordinary. Can I be her friend too?

Dana said...

New BFF!? :( Sad day! Beautiful photos!

Jamie Rae said...

Evan and Marta, I want to be friends with you too! :)