5.09.2011

Mother's

There's no better way to follow-up Mother's Day than a post about Mother's...the restaurant.

Last week a family from our church invited Mark and I for dinner. While we dined at their house, eating forkfuls of delicious homemade spaghetti, we learned about brunch at Mother's Bistro & Bar in downtown Portland. As much as I love the idea of brunch, it's not something we do often The reason being: I have to eat within 10 minutes of getting up. And I am usually up hours before Mark. But on Saturday, I kept my cereal light {one bowl, not three}, patiently waited for Mark to roll out of bed around 10 {by "patiently waited" I mean I watched reruns of the original 90210 series, which I record during the week. Please don't judge me. Sometimes Mark watches them with me. I would understand if you wanted to judge him a little}, and we headed to Mother's.

And it was yummy.




2 comments:

Janet said...

Yum! We have a Mother's, too! Ours is a Tavern, though.

Things to Do said...

Totally loving the second photo of the mirror. And those waffles look divine!