4.23.2011

A Jumping Post

{Lot/Guil - Part III}

How do you get the proper jumping photo? Simple. First, find a ledge that's about a foot off the ground...


Then jump...






Some of us jump with a bit more confidence than others.

Our second attempt at capturing the jump didn't go as well...

...for starters, we're blurry. And we need to pull Guillaume out of the witness protection program.


...and work on our timing. The automatic timer was not our friend.

But in the end we deemed this shot a success. We call it the "Let's all go skiing" shot...except for me. I'm still jumping.

Someday, when our knees no longer allow us to participate in such silliness, we'll have to get creative and come up with some other ideas. I must confess, after jumping off the ledge in the first set of pics, my ankles felt as though they might break.

3 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the moss pictures. How do you like Water for Elephants?

Sam, Adrianna, Zoe, Penny, & June said...

Zoe approves!

Things to Do said...

Great tutorial. Every time I try to attempt to do a jumping picture I'm the lone person on the ground because my timing is all sorts of off and then I try to overcompensate and jump to early. Perhaps you should offer a class? :)