One of Portland's bumper sticker slogans is "Keep Portland Weird". I really don't think they have anything to worry about.



If you're confused, the Portland Urban Iditarod, which was held a week ago, is this city's version of Alaska's famous dog-sled race, except here it involves shopping carts instead of sleds, a handful of moderately inappropriate costumes {not pictured}, and a bit of overall nuttiness.
Mark and I caught the tale end of the race and then watched the post-race mayhem from a distance. Once the bacon and two cups decided to leave, we figured there was really no reason to stick around any longer...thus we went about our Saturday.


And on a completely unrelated note, our wonderful friends just welcomed a little baby into the world! Congratulations Dana and Josh on sweet baby Elliot. Yay for cute little babies!
1 comment:
Is it wrong that I kind of secretly want to be a strip of bacon for Halloween?
Post a Comment