Thank you Marta for the delicious cookies {toast?} and chocolates. Rayner, thank you for the book. Everyone, thanks for the card. Ten seconds after opening this box, we seriously wondered "Why did we ever leave these people?"
12.13.2010
Smile
One way Mark and I are blessed is in our friends. When leaving Knoxville we left behind an amazing group of people. These people are like family...the type of family that secretly sent us a surprise box filled with goodies.
See those Bradley's chocolates? Proof that dropping hints really does work. Mint snowmen, chocolate truffles...oh sweet heavenly yummy. I will be delighting in your goodness for the next 24 hours. Then I will have a belly ache. But it will be wonderful. Until it hurts. Then I will think "Why didn't I space those chocolates out over several weeks?"
Thank you Marta for the delicious cookies {toast?} and chocolates. Rayner, thank you for the book. Everyone, thanks for the card. Ten seconds after opening this box, we seriously wondered "Why did we ever leave these people?"
Thank you Marta for the delicious cookies {toast?} and chocolates. Rayner, thank you for the book. Everyone, thanks for the card. Ten seconds after opening this box, we seriously wondered "Why did we ever leave these people?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're welcome. My college roommate taught me the trick about putting a piece of bread in a container of cookies to keep them moist. It also works for brownies. The moisture is sucked out of the bread and goes into the cookies. It's like magic. :) I'm glad I could UP your caloric intake for the day. If only I could figure out how to ship an entire Hard Knox Pizza.
I do the same thing - I'd like to show some restraint when it comes to chocolate - actually, dessert of any kind, really. I heard something once about how learning to delay gratification was the sign of being a mature adult... I guess I'm not there yet!
P.S. Thanks for your sweet comment and map offer. We would love a Montreal map - I am still lost!
Post a Comment