{I know I'm turning Chicago into a long series of posts and making it seem like I was there for longer than 36 hours, but this trip has been a long time coming so bear with me. I also realize at this rate it will be January before I ever get to our time in middle and western America. To carry you through, here's a little comedic interlude I like to call "What Not to do in Chicago".}
While the air vent sign itself isn't too peculiar at first glance, it's worth zooming in on the kids in question. Who knew playing on air vents was so much fun. Just look at these two. Weeee!
1 comment:
lottie
said...
It's definitely saying PLAY ON ME!! PLAY ON ME!! GO ON!! DO IT NOW!!!
1 comment:
It's definitely saying PLAY ON ME!! PLAY ON ME!! GO ON!! DO IT NOW!!!
Post a Comment