Tuesday was Day One of our cross-country move to Portland, and while we planned to drive from Knoxville to Chicago, a late start and unrelenting rain stopped us in Indianapolis. We secured a hotel across from Lucas Oil Stadium, home to the Indianapolis Colts, and we just happened to wander into the team gift shop at the beginning of a stadium tour. Sometimes I feel like I grew up in a stadium, which may be why I gravitate toward them in almost every city I'm in, whether I'm a fan or not. In this particular case, I am a fan. A big fan. The Colts rock...so I told Mark to sign us up...we're going in.
Fun Fact: Lucas Oil Stadium will be home to Super Bowl 2012. Book your hotel now.
Oh, I was soooo excited to see this! I'm even more excited to see the Colts whip up on the Pats tomorrow. I'm the only Colt fan in the George clan...rest of them like that pretty boy, Tom Brady. Enjoy the rest of your trip, I am enjoying reading about your journey, yet missing you at the same time.
1 comment:
Oh, I was soooo excited to see this! I'm even more excited to see the Colts whip up on the Pats tomorrow. I'm the only Colt fan in the George clan...rest of them like that pretty boy, Tom Brady. Enjoy the rest of your trip, I am enjoying reading about your journey, yet missing you at the same time.
Post a Comment