On Monday, my wonderful friend Marta threw me a birthday dinner with a small group of our mutual friends. Marta rocked the decorations, placing map/travel paraphernalia on the table, along with the half dozen postcards we've mailed them since meeting in 2007. Plus she whipped up some delicious hot sandwiches, at my request, along with other scrumptious delights. I was quite impressed. Well done friend. Well done.
And unless some one snaps my picture in the next six hours, this next one is the last picture of me in my twenties. Seems fitting, I think.So thank you Marta for a lovely birthday dinner! Thank you Teagan for supplying the cupcakes, just the way I like them. Chocolate. No frosting. Full of yum. And thanks to my other lovely friends for coming. I am blessed.
Also, we're deciding to get a dog and will be naming it Pastor Chris, or PC for short.
Okay, not really about the dog. A little birthday party humor.
1 comment:
so glad to be a part of the celebration ;)
Post a Comment