I am now the proud owner of over 1,000 envelopes.

The reason: Apparently I like to use envelopes of unusual size and color. For my friend Marta's baby shower I needed 30 red, size A-6 envelopes. Since the paper store didn't have what I needed in stock, I had to order a box of 250. Oddly enough, owning 250 red envelopes seems fairly normal compared to the 1,000 ivory A-7's that I also have in my possession. These are the leftovers from my sister-in-law's wedding invitations that went out last week.
So, if you need an envelope, don't hesitate to ask. I have plenty to go around...
2 comments:
Hope you are planning on making your Christmas cards this year match either of those sizes!
you nutter!! may i ask why you ordered more than 1000 for the wedding invitations? was there a change of plan in how many guests to invite??! I do need envelopes after having started making my own xmas cards this year... but they are small and square and you don't live next door! I will simply expect all my postcards in posh envelopes for the next 10 years!!
Post a Comment