11.09.2009
Me
I require a full 8 hours of sleep :: I love going on walks :: I write thank you notes :: I can't swallow pills with water :: I buy too many books :: I'm thinking of arranging them by color :: I hate purple :: and the smell of vanilla :: Rush Limbaugh makes me grumpy :: I support/believe in/adore my President :: I have at least five ponytail holders on every doorknob in my apartment :: I throw things out :: I don't mind turbulence when I fly, except over oceans :: An ocean separates me from one of my closest friends; several states separate me from another :: I'd move to England if I could :: or DC :: or maybe Bend :: I don't like historic homes or antiques :: I can't read a book if I've already seen the movie :: I don't like scary movies :: or action films :: or anything with Jim Carey :: I love applesauce :: and friend okra :: and could take you down in a pizza eating contest :: I've been to the top of the Eiffel Tower and Empire State Building :: I like dresses but never wear them :: I wear a cardigan almost everyday, even in the summer :: Lately I watch very little TV but spend way too much time online :: I have 3 magazine subscriptions :: They're all travel-related :: I don't like the words 'purse' or 'pocketbook' :: I purposely choose the longest line at supermarkets so I can read gossip magazines before checking out :: I prefer public transportation :: I drive a stick :: If I won a million dollars, I'd still look for the perfect mapping job :: and I'm a travel addict who's toying with the idea of a vacation in Greece this April
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
stop toying! come see us! even if we're just a lay-over between traveling to the "cool" parts of Greece :)
I hate the smell of vanilla too.
Post a Comment