This has been an unusually lucky week for me. On Wednesday I attended a talk during lunch about cutting your carbon footprint...and walked away with a bag full of goodies (pictured below). I entered my name in a drawing and voila! Crazy - I've never won anything. Thursday I attended a resume workshop and won a NGS mug. My name was drawn again. Nuts.

Then, because I was off on Friday, Mark and I got up early to get tickets for the Washington Monument. After an hour in line, we finally reached the ticket booth...and there was literally one ticket left. We took it so at least Mark could go. He was scheduled to go with a school group. While we sat waiting, one of the instructors told me to sneak in with her and all the middle school kids (the tickets are free by the way). So up we both went...What Luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment