3.31.2009

Tiff & Amanda :: The City

Tiff and Amanda had never been to DC and had a lot of ground to cover in the three days they were here. They were able to tour some Smithsonian's on Thursday, followed by dinner with Mark and I and a tour through the Mall at night. Friday was Georgetown, and then Saturday we headed to Arlington Cemetery. Unfortunately it rained for most of their visit, but we had a good time. All we needed were some umbrellas and raincoats.

Tiff and Tracy: Members of the 'Striped Umbrella Fan Club'

A drizzly day in Arlington, waiting for the Tourmobile

2 comments:

Evan and Marta said...

That sign should read, "Tourmobile BORED here". Get it? You look bored.
Seriously though, I remember going to Arlington Cemetery as a kid and thought it was fascinating.

Tracy and Mark said...

Marta = Funny.

That's what I look like when Mark's reading historical brochures to me. Not to be fooled, the trip was actually quite interesting.