Marta, does this frog look familiar to you?
This is my cube at NGS and thankfully, I already have a couple of projects to work on. There is no doubt I'm at NGS - look at all the magazines on my shelf to the right. Mark had his first day too. They gave him a corner office with 2 windows (and a space heater - how nice). His commute wasn't too bad, so it looks like this location will work well for us both.
When Mark and I got home today, there was a yummy fruit basket waiting for us from Tiff and Andrew. I've already chowed down on 2 pineapples and 2 strawberries. So delicious! Thanks guys!
3 comments:
Looks like you are settling in. Sorry I made Mark older in our convo my humblest of apologies to him! I am glad you got the postcard today and your office cube is adorable!
Hmmm. That frog DOES look familiar. Thanks for the VT shout-out. Stay warm!
Looks like fun but Cold!
Post a Comment