1.11.2009

Atlanta '09

This past weekend, Mark and I joined our friends for a little road trip to Atlanta. We saw lots of fish, consumed tons of delicious calories, and visited one of the most amazing places on earth: IKEA.

Day 1: Georgia Aquarium, the Varsity, and Fritti's:
Mark, Tracy, Kate, Marta, and Evan

I love this picture. Marta and Kate are on the bottom left.

Lunch at the Varsity, followed by dinner at Fritti's with friend's Patricia and Bob. Their pizza is amazing!

Day 2: IKEA

We started the morning with breakfast at IKEA (Mark and I were both able to eat (and eat well) for $5). We also took this opportunity to celebrate Marta's birthday - nothing says Happy Birthday like a candle in a cinnamin bun.

The bedding section came just in time - we were a bit sleep-deprived by this point in the trip.

Fun in the children's section

So, now we're back (and freezing) in Knoxville - actually Mark just left for West Virginia so the travels continue. We had a great time.

1 comment:

Dana said...

FUN! Looks like you had a grand time!