12.15.2008

Old Friends

I've been holding onto this post for a couple of weeks because I'd been hoping to scan in a childhood picture, however I'm getting impatient so will have to make it a two-parter. The picture below is from dinner at Tomato Head with two of my oldest friends, Michelle and Elizabeth (or as Michelle and I adoringly and respectfully call her: Lizardbreath. Her breath doesn't actually smell of lizards and is probably quite lovely, however childhood nicknames are hard to drop). I've known them both since elementary school and we spent many hours riding bikes and doing things kids do. Since those days, Michelle has turned into an amazing artist and does graphic design for a local church and Lizard's in the interior design business (mainly for restaurants, hotels, etc.).

(L to R) Elizabeth, Tracy, and Michelle

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ahh, look at us. And you say such kind things about us. I guess that's why we've been friends for so long, aye?